Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! This is an exciting time for you and we look forward to the opportunity to assist you along the way.
Here at Hillside, we are available if:
- You’re looking for a pastor to officiate your wedding
- You want to hold your wedding on our campus
- You’re looking for premarital counseling (separate forms)
If you are interested in requesting any of the services listed above, please complete the Wedding Services Application.
After you complete the application, our team will connect you with a trained, seasoned, volunteer couple to walk you through the preparation process of premarital counseling.
- Premarital counseling consists of 6-10 sessions
- Both the Bride and Groom will complete a Personal Profile at least 3 months before the scheduled wedding date
- There is a materials fee of $35 due with the Pre-Marital Counseling Application. If finances are an issue please let us know. We would hate for that to keep you from taking advantage of this valuable opportunity.
If you have any immediate questions or concerns, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.