Hillside Community Church Resources
For all general questions call (909) 980-2191
- Submit a request through our website HERE.
- Visit our Hillside app and select “request prayer”
For care inquires related to counseling, specific life stage support groups, memorials, local resources, email us HERE.
For questions or concerns on staying connected to Hillside through online platforms email us HERE.
Governmental/County Websites & Resources
City of Rancho Cucamonga Mental Health Resources: The City of Rancho Cucamonga and the Healthy RC Mental Health Subcommittee are committed to providing you and the community resources and opportunities for connection because “Your Mind Matters”. Find resources and support group opportunities.
2-1-1: Dial 2-1-1 for a one-stop connection to thousands of community services. Bilingual staff are available 24/7 or visit their website by clicking HERE. Check back daily to get the latest info.
Local Food Pantries
San Bernardino Food Bank (CAPSBC): for an extensive list of all food programs in San Bernardino County
Touch Ministries is focusing their efforts on the senior community and will deliver directly to the homes of seniors in need (to help sustain their efforts they are asking for a $5 donation for each box delivered)
- Please call Connie at (909) 682-5474
3P Ministries will provide food on the 3rd Wednesday of each month on a first come first serve basis
- 2802 S. Milliken Avenue, Suite A, Ontario 91761
KidKare International is distributing food to those with residence within San Bernardino County every Saturday from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- 1200 N. Campus Ave. Upland CA 91786
God Provides Ministry– will provide food services to the public Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Family Pack (provides a weeks worth of grocery items) will be distributed and will require a $30 donation
- 284 E Holt Ave, Pomona, CA 91733
Neighborhood Vineyard Church– will distribute food on the 3rd Saturday of each month at 10 a.m.
- 8357 Rochester Ave., Rancho Cucamonga 91739
- Please remain in your vehicles as food will be distributed to each car
- Food Warehouse: CityLink Food Warehouse offers food to guests in the community every Tuesday & Thursday (1pm-4:30pm)
- Location: 8440 Nuevo Ave., Fontana CA 92335
- For additional CityLink resources, click HERE.
Cucamonga Christian Fellowship
- 11376 5th St., Rancho Cucamonga 91730
- Food distribution takes place on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Located at First Baptist Church of Rancho Cucamonga, 7450 Archibald Avenue Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Disaster Distress Hotline: 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 6674
- This hotline is a 24/7, 365-day-a-year, national hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster. This toll-free, multilingual, and confidential crisis support service is available to all residents in the United States and its territories. Stress, anxiety, and other depression-like symptoms are common reactions after a disaster
Hillside has put together a list of therapists that are taking new clients remotely during this time. Click HERE to download that list.
Have questions on this resource list?
Our team would love to help you navigate this resources list and find you exactly what you need. Click the button below to send us an email!