Position Title: Administrative Assistant Team Member Key Volunteer
Functional Ministry Area(s): Central Service Innovators
Reports to: Executive Assistant
FLSA Classification: NA
Supervises: Yes (Volunteers)
Work Schedule: 2-8 hours (office hours, Monday through Thursday)
The Administrative Assistant Team Member Key Volunteer works alongside their lead and other team members to accomplish their goals. They will seek to exemplify our core staff values. They are committed to the vision of seeing God’s hope transform our cities one story at a time, and the mission of experiencing God’s love, Growing in Community, and Serving with Compassion.
A Key Volunteer is a volunteer that holds a significant supporting role within a ministry on a consistent basis. They are a Hillside attendee committed to the vision and mission of Hillside Community Church.
CORE STAFF VALUES
- Christ-Centered – Love for God, Scripture, and the Church. Committed to the Vision, Mission and Values of Hillside Community Church.
- Care – Caring Person, Slowing down to check in with one another, living in empathy
- Collaboration – Team player, value every voice, willing to engage in accountable relationships
- Communication – Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Celebration – Able to smile and laugh
- Be warm and welcoming while efficiently handling inquiries in person and by phone
- Be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to prioritize clerical support
- Process weekly documents and information received to support ministries
- Become proficient in our software platforms; Planning Center modules, etc.
- Support staff, as needed, in assigned project-based work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Purchasing and reconciliation related to administrative duties
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years experience as Administrative Assistant or equivalent
- Intermediate to Advanced Computer Skills. Google Drive and Microsoft Teams a plus
- This position requires a professional demeanor and orientation toward customer service
To apply for this position, email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com