Dads, we're celebrating YOU!
Father’s Day is this weekend, and we know there are some pretty great ones in our midst. We want to help you celebrate the special dad in your life, so make sure to bring him to church with you this weekend!
Whether you’re a dad looking for some faith-forming resources, or you’re looking for some fun and creative gift ideas for YOUR dad, we’ve put together a few quick and EASY ideas to help you celebrate and love the dad in your life.
- The Jesus Storybook Bible is a great Bible that we always encourage families to have in their homes. Children of all ages – and adults, too! – will love the illustrations, the details and the stories that all point to Jesus.
- You know this song well – now get the book! “Good Good Father” by Chris Tomlin is a great children’s book that provides an encouraging story of our good, heavenly Father and how much He loves us.
- “Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family” by Paul David Tripp shares 14 principles based on the gospel that show how God’s grace can radically transform our parenting.
- This devotional book for dads, “Strong and Courageous,” is a great resource that will provide opportunities to meditate on scripture and empower them to be men of character, strength, and leadership.
- Click here for some cute, fun and FREE coupons for dads! With coupons for car washes, room cleaning, board games and more, all dads will love these.
- DADS and DONUTS go hand-in-hand. Print out this free donut package wrapper and give dad a gift he’ll love!
- The question and answer pages always make a great and easy gift for dads. The answers are always priceless – especially with younger kids! Have them answer these questions year after year and keep them saved for future laughs.
Dads, in the season of parenting you currently find yourself, we pray that you would draw closer to Him; and as He fills you with His love, may it abundantly bless your families for generations to come!
Happy Father’s Day to all our Hillside dads. We hope you feel loved and celebrated this weekend!