- Deep love for God, scripture, the Church, and people
- Committed to the vision, mission, and values of Hillside
- Growing in humility / servanthood / teachability
- Trustworthy / advocates for the team / inspires action
- Fun / able to smile and laugh
- Collaborative / innovative / creative / understands impact
- Disciplined / proactive / organized / efficient / professional
- Relationally authentic / passion for people to thrive / recognizes growth / inclusive / caring
- Ability to lead and develop leaders, staff, volunteers, teams, and the next generation
- Ensures team is resourced / establishes clear communication and expectation
- Willing to engage in accountable relationships, as well as mentoring relationships
- Communication skills / listens attentively / confident / an active learner
- Develop, implement, and evaluate ongoing planning and budgeting processes
- Assist/lead in primary Junior High and High School programs, Community Groups, events, leadership development, teaching and preaching, outreach, vision and mission.
- This includes, but is not limited to executing weekly JHM and HSM programs, overseeing Community Group structure, leaders and curriculum, communicating and building relationships with parents and anything else the Students Pastor sees fit.
- Act as lead for weekly Junior High and High School programs and events.
- Initiate new ways to recruit and onboard volunteers.
- Help in creation of new series and curriculum for Junior High and High School Ministries.
- Lead the Student Ministries team with oversight of Students Pastor.
- Oversee administrative and structural to help in the pursuit of Hillside’s Student Ministries’ vision and mission.
A Win Looks Like:
- Students team feels loved on and cared for.
- New volunteers are being added to the team on a monthly basis.
- Junior High and High School gatherings are executed with or without the presence of the Students Pastor (self sustaining)
- Both current students and new students feel like Hillside is their home.
- Students are being integrated into Hillside’s serving pipeline as a whole.
- Preach in Junior High or High School ministry on a regular basis.
- Oversee registrations for events, structure for Community Groups, and Staff.