Join us as Hillside makes plans to install a video system that utilizes 21st-century video technology to propel our collective vision to ‘see God’s hope transform our cities one story at a time.’ This will open new pathways of quality digital connection in our brick and mortar facilities as well as various online platforms.
We need to be speaking the language of today. Every generation has communicated in a style which has allowed them to engage with the audience of their time. This style is how our language is phrased, how we compose a sermon, how we present ourselves through fashion, or how we engage in a visual and auditory medium. Our current video infrastructure is speaking yesterday’s language. This project propels us into speaking the language of today and tomorrow to reach this generation and the next.
– Non-serviceable, end of life cameras, no parts available
– Non-serviceable, end of life components (router, switcher), last known power supply was installed 2 years ago
– Non-serviceable, end of life components
– Rentals create floor and egress issues
– SD equipment is not available
– No “plug and play” solution
– HD Production Truck Rental ($20K+/week)
– Would have to go back to pre-produced, non-live content
– Will stop supporting SD in the future
The impact of this project will affect both in-person and online gatherings. Our reach will be local in scope with on campus gatherings, online with our watch parties, micro-sites, and multi-sites. Also, this new technology will help us reach across our country and the globe and expand our current viewership into one million views of our content. The possibility of reaching millions does not distract us from our vision of seeing God’s hope transform our cities one story at a time…. Hillside knows that the dream of reaching millions all begins with the one.
– Control Room Overhaul
– 4K Infrastructure (cabling, routers, switchers, core equipment)
– Fireside Room Upgrade
– 4 Broadcast HD Cameras with 4K lenses
– Ancillary Camera Package
– Wired/Wireless Communication System
– 2 LED Side Screens
– Control Room – AC, Electrical, Expansion of control room into Pastor Aaron’s study
– Worship Center – Trenching for new camera positions, new flooring, FOH fixed location
Stage Perspective Rendering
Front of House Perspective Rendering
Control Room Back Perspective Rendering
House Right Perspective Rendering
Control Room Front Perspective Rendering
Estimated project time to completion is 120 days depending on construction lead times. The project tentative schedule start is first quarter of 2021.
We believe you are already all in when it comes to the mission of Hillside. We know you appreciate innovation, communication, modernization and will want to be a part of something bigger than yourself. We are asking that you will prayerfully consider giving above your regular financial support.
We ask you to consider making a contribution to the General Fund above your year end gift or over the next 12 months.Give Now