Hillside Community Church Resources
- For all general questions call (909) 980-2191
- For the most recent updates on what is happening with Hillside and COVID-19, click HERE.
- For prayer
- Submit a request through our website HERE.
- Visit our Hillside app and select “request prayer”
- For care needs, email us HERE.
- For questions or concerns on staying connected to Hillside through online platforms email us HERE.
- Four ways for you to join us for our weekend gatherings:
Governmental/County Websites & Resources
- City of Rancho Cucamonga Mental Health Resources: Stressed during COVID? Working from home? Dealing with financial uncertainty? Having to take care of yourself or a loved one with a medical condition? You are not alone. The City of Rancho Cucamonga and the Healthy RC Mental Health Subcommittee are committed to providing you and the community resources and opportunities for connection because “Your Mind Matters”. Find resources and support group opportunties.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: The most up-to-date information, tips on how to protect yourself, and what to do if you are sick.
- San Bernardino County Department of Public Health: for the most up to date information within our county
- Residents of San Bernardino County may call the COVID-19 hotline at (909) 387-3911 from Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. for general information and resources about the virus.
- 2-1-1: Dial 2-1-1 for a one-stop connection to thousands of community services. Bilingual staff are available 24/7 or visit their website by clicking HERE. Check back daily to get the latest info.
Local Food Pantries
- San Bernardino Food Bank (CAPSBC): for an extensive list of all food programs in San Bernardino County
- Touch Ministries is focusing their efforts on the senior community and will deliver directly to the homes of seniors in need (to help sustain their efforts they are asking for a $5 donation for each box delivered)
- Please call Connie at (909) 682-5474
- 3P Ministries will provide food on the 3rd Wednesday of each month on a first come first serve basis
- 2802 S. Milliken Avenue, Suite A, Ontario 91761
- KidKare International is distributing food to those with residence within San Bernardino County every Saturday from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- 1200 N. Campus Ave. Upland CA 91786
- God Provides Ministry– will provide food services to the public Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Family Pack (provides a weeks worth of grocery items) will be distributed and will require a $30 donation
- 284 E Holt Ave, Pomona, CA 91733
- Neighborhood Vineyard Church– will distribute food on the 3rd Saturday of each month at 10 a.m.
- 8357 Rochester Ave., Rancho Cucamonga 91739
- Please remain in your vehicles as food will be distributed to each car
- God’s Pantry
- Food Warehouse: CityLink Food Warehouse offers food to guests in the community every Tuesday & Thursday (1pm-4:30pm)
- Location: 8440 Nuevo Ave., Fontana CA 92335
- For additional CityLink resources, click HERE.
- Cucamonga Christian Fellowship
- Food distribution will take place on the following dates:
- 11376 5th St., Rancho Cucamonga 91730
- Hope Pantry
- Food distribution takes place on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Located at First Baptist Church of Rancho Cucamonga, 7450 Archibald Avenue Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Kids Meal Programs
*In light of the changing restrictions, please call your local school district for the most up to date information on services being offered.
Fontana Unified School District
- Beginning June 3rd
- Distributed on Wednesdays only, 9am to 10:30am
- Will distribute 7 days worth of food
- AB Miller High School – 6821 Oleander Ave, 92336
- Almeria Middle School – 7723 Almeria Ave, 92336
- Beech Avenue Elementary School- 9206 Beech Ave., 92335
- Fontana Middle School- 8425 Mango Ave., 92335
- Fontana High School- 9453 Citrus Ave., 92335
- Juniper Elementary School- 7655 Juniper Ave., 92336
- Palmetto Elementary School- 9325 Palmetto Ave., 92335
- Primrose Elementary School- 751 N. Maple Ave., 92336
- Redwood Elementary School- 8570 Redwood Ave., 92335
- Sierra Lakes Elementary School- 5740 Avenal Pl., 92336
- Southridge Tech Middle School- 14500 Live Oak Ave., 92337
Alta Loma School District
- Available: Monday-Friday 11am to 1pm
- Location: Alta Loma Elementary school, 7085 Amethyst Ave.
Central School District
- Summer meals available June 2-June 30
- 10:30am to 12pm
- Central Elementary 7955 Archibald Ave
- Ruth Musser Middle 10789 Terra Vista Pkwy
Cucamonga Elementary School District
- Available: MWF 11am to 12:30pm
- Location: Los Amigos Elementary & Rancho Cucamonga Middle School
Ontario-Montclair School District
- Available M, W, F 11am – 12pm
- Locations: Corona, El Camino, Euclid, Lincoln, Mariposa, Montera, Ramona, Sultana, Serrano
Additional Summer Meal Programs
- Pandemic EBT
- Visit: Ca.p-ebt.org/info
- Families can receive up to $365 per child to spend on groceries in addition to pick up meals from school
- Summer meals for Kids (CA Meals for Kids)
- Text “Summer Meals” to 97779
- Call 1-866-348-6479
- Disaster Distress Hotline: 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 6674
- This hotline is a 24/7, 365-day-a-year, national hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster. This toll-free, multilingual, and confidential crisis support service is available to all residents in the United States and its territories. Stress, anxiety, and other depression-like symptoms are common reactions after a disaster
- Hillside has put together a list of therapists that are taking new clients remotely during this time. Click HERE to download that list.