We want to rally together as a church family to support those most at-risk in our communities. Care packages will be assembled by YOU on your own and within your own homes. The items included in each package will be left to your discretion. However, we are asking for you to stay within the provided needs list, but please pack as much or as little wanted within the needs list. All items should be placed in a reusable grocery bag.
List of approved items to include:
- Food: Canned protein, Dry Milk, Peanut Butter, Dry Soup, Canned Soup, Hot Chocolate, Mayonnaise, Fresh Fruits and Veggies, Crackers, Nuts, Cereal, Oatmeal, Ramen Noodles, Macaroni and Cheese, Single Serve 0r Calorie Drink Mix Packets, Canned Ravioli, Health Bars, Protein Drinks, Popcorn, Jelly, Bread
- Toiletries (Travel size ok): Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand Soap, Bar Soap, Body Soap, Sanitizer, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Flushable Wipes, Toothpaste, Deodorant
- Activities: Art Kit with instructions, Word Search, Brain Games, Adult Coloring Book, Colored Pencils, Pencil Sharpener
Since there is a “Shelter-In-Place” restriction in place, all of the above listed items can be ordered online!
We will collecting these Care Packages at Hillside Community Church, our Rancho Campus (5354 Haven Ave., Rancho Cucamonga CA 91737).
Packages will be collected drive-thru style so that you can remain in your car. Enter our parking lot through the Haven entrance, and head to the EZ Ups where our serve team will collect the care packages.
- Thursday, April 2nd from 3pm-7pm
- Sunday, April 5th from 8:30am- 12:30pm
- Thursday, April 9th from 3pm-7pm
- Saturday, April 11th from 8:30am- 12:30pm
Have specific questions about the senior Care Package initiative? Please reach out to Heather Yount at firstname.lastname@example.org.