Non-perishable food items (examples: canned vegetables, canned fruit, canned meat, tuna, ravioli, granola bars, eggs, rice, beans, peanut butter, pasta sauce, etc. pretty much anything non-perishable)
We will have 2 ways for food to be collected:
- At our Rancho Campus during a designated drop-off time.
- Volunteer drivers will pick up food that has been left on doorsteps for those who are unable or do not wish to leave their homes. Please contact Steve Mathahs at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pick up.
We will collecting food at Hillside Community Church, our Rancho Campus (5354 Haven Ave., Rancho Cucamonga CA 91737).
Packages will be collected drive-thru style so that you can remain in your car. Enter our parking lot through the Haven entrance, and head to the EZ Ups where our serve team will collect your donation.
- Wednesday, April 29th, 3-5pm
- Wednesday, May 13th, 3-5pm
- Wednesday, June 3rd, 3-5pm
- Wednesday, June 17th, 3-5pm
- Wednesday, July 1st, 3-5pm
- Wednesday, July 15th, 3-5pm
If you do not want to leave your home but would like to leave food on your doorstep to be collected, please contract Steve Mathahs at email@example.com to schedule a pick up.
Have specific questions about the Hope Pantry and this initiative? Please reach out to our serve team at firstname.lastname@example.org.